2017-06-24 09:56 am (UTC)
germes21: (Default)
From: [personal profile] germes21
Не скажу, что услышал что-то новое, но изложение отличное.

2017-06-24 03:18 pm (UTC)
bytebuster: (Marvin)
From: [personal profile] bytebuster
Гарне було б відео, якби не постійне повторювання «наша страна» тощо.
Тобто, якщо савєцький союз для автора — «наша страна», то яка може бути довіра до слів автора? Навіть тоді, коли він стверджує, що 2×2=4.

2017-06-24 10:21 pm (UTC)
bytebuster: (Marvin)
From: [personal profile] bytebuster
Я не заперечую, що те, що основні тези відео — хороші і правильні.
А неосновні — це «мислєвіруси», які гарно закріплюються саме завдяки тому, що основні (явні) месседжі викликають довіру.

Мислєвірусів має бути не більше 40%, це ще дохтур Ґьоббєльс казав, а він знався на справі.
Another method, “40/60,” traces its provenance to none other than Joseph Goebbels, the infamous Nazi propaganda minister. Under this technique, you set up a media outlet that starts out by disseminating 60 percent of its information favorable to the enemy. Having thus earned the enemy’s trust, the remaining 40 percent are used to spread disinformation, which is extremely effective because of its high credibility.

During World War Two, a certain radio station was very popular in the anti-Nazi world. People believed that it was a British radio station and took on faith everything it put on the air. And it was not until after the war that the “anti-Nazi” radio station was unmasked as actually a Nazi outfit operating on the basis of Dr. Goebbels’ “40/60” principle.

July 2017

S M T W T F S
      1
23 456 7 8
9 10 1112 1314 15
16 171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags